Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hello

Dear Parent,

Thanks for visiting this site. I'm glad you're here. I've an important message for you:

Your kids' future is neither safe nor secure.

But first, let me tell you why I admire you. If you're a Mom, then you've delivered a human being into this world, and that makes you far more superior to me, because I will never be able to do that. :-)

If you're a husband and a father, I also admire you greatly because you've already made two amazingly courageous commitments that I have not yet made.

Who am I? My life story is quite long and dramatic, but briefly, I'm a business intellectual who has done a lot of research on the future society and the future economy.

I have strong reasons to believe your kids will have a difficult time in their future, and this is why I created this blog: to initiate and stimulate discussions about important issues that will directly and indirectly affect your kids' security, success and happiness.

I will write more in upcoming posts, but I cordially invite you to bookmark this blog. Better yet, send me an email at omnidigitalbrain@yahoo.com so I can alert you whenever I post something new.

Please feel free to ask me questions.

Best regards,

Peter Nguyen
CEO & Instructional Innovator
Talentelle
www.talentelle.com

Editor / publisher
www.realtimesuccesssecrets.blogspot.com

No comments: